Home Open: Saturday 29th July 2017 11:30 am- 12:00 pm
& Sunday 30th July 2017 11:30 am- 12:00 pm
4 Bed, 2 Bath, double under- croft parking!! What a beauty... a unique property and simply a must see at this price!!
And the location is perfect, on the doorstep of the City and Kings Park with expansive views across the Swan River.
This apartment is the complete package.The perfect downsizer, investment or lock up and leave. Beautifully positioned on Malcolm Street with great views from the living area and every bedroom.
A total of 205 sqm including 2 secure undercover parking bays and store room,
everything about this home just "feels right". From the large granite topped kitchen, stunning wood floors, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, spacious living area, heaps of natural light, amazing amounts of storage and a large undercover balcony perfect for entertaining.
Walk 50 metres to Kings Park, or catch the free shuttle bus into the City. This is one of the best on Malcolm Street at a price that will certainly surprise and delight!
• Internal Size: 143.00 m²
• 4 large bedrooms with stunning views
• Spacious living area
• North-south facing with heaps of natural light
• Large granite topped kitchen
• Marble ensuite
• Separate large laundry room
• Built-in Wardrobes
• Amazing amounts of storage
• Ducted Air Conditioning
• Total Size: 205.00 m²
• 14m² balcony facing Swan River
• 11m² balcony facing Parliament House
• 2 secure undercover side by side parking bays
• 5m² large storage room
• Fabulous CBD location
• Outstanding Swan River view from living area and master bedroom, Parliament House garden view from three other bedrooms
• Easy access to City Center; free buses 20 meters away and 5 mins to freeway
• Only a moment's walk to Kings Park, Jacob's Ladder, cafes, restaurants and entertainment surrounds
• Close to Swan River, Elizabeth Quay, sports stadium, theatres, museum, train station
• Swimming pool
• Ground floor BBQ area
• Quiet complex with only 22 apartments
Water Rates: $1,436 per year
Council Rates: $2,432 per Year
Strata Fees: $1,260 per quarter
Reserve Fund: $394 per quarter